• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabulous - Hello again friends (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,291¢
Hello again friends. Stepped away for a few months. but getting back into the action. Still playing my 54 box raid team. If your a raid boxer, shoot me a DM, would love to swap info as I ramp back up into the grind. Looking forward to checking out all the improvements that have been made in the last few... MQNext...what???? lol anyways good to see a lot of the new faces and old faces that are still around.

Hello again friends. Stepped away for a few months. but getting back into the action. Still playing my 54 box raid team. If your a raid boxer, shoot me a DM, would love to swap info as I ramp back up into the grind. Looking forward to checking out all the improvements that have been made in the last few... MQNext...what???? lol anyways good to see a lot of the new faces and old faces that are still around.
Welcome back...54! Wooot! Consider me impressed

Fabulous - Hello again friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back