• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Happy Veterans Day !!! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,195¢
For our USA members here and especially our wonderful veteran members, May you have a wonderful day in peace to celebrate. Thank you for your time in service to give us all our way of life .

- US Army 89 - 96

Remember, if you're currently serving this holiday isn't technically for you (yet)!

I say that as someone who's been serving for over 20 years. One day I'll get to join you all, though (hopefully soon.... I'm tired of this shit lol).

Remember, if you're currently serving this holiday isn't technically for you (yet)!

I say that as someone who's been serving for over 20 years. One day I'll get to join you all, though (hopefully soon.... I'm tired of this shit lol).
@Sum1 Veterans Day is for all of us, as those that served before us have the safety and prosperity to live the free lives we do. Now.. get back to work until you retire you lazy bum. :P
Joking aside, thank you guys and gals, and I'm also SOOOO happy to see so many past and present service members here in our community and that obviously LOVE EQ as well. This year I got to celebrate in a veterans day parade way up in the Northeast and very old town patriotism here... I'm from California and big city, so was a really nice experience. Later today we will be going to a lunch with some other disabled vets, my girls were proud to say 'my dad was in the ARMY' to a girl attending the parade who was very attached to our dog. :) I was happy to see that spark of pride in my girls.

This day should be international :-).

Thanks US for standing by us in our NATO bortherhood!

(Euro-vet here, deployed alongside US and other nations some decades ago when things boiled over in Europe)

IRL - Happy Veterans Day !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back