• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Emo - Happy Holidays from Rustycat!!! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
408¢
Hi everyone,

It's been over a year since I was in there bouncing around. I wanted to wish you all a merry christmas (belated) and a happy new year in a couple days. My RL changed over the last two years taking over the manager role at the company I work with. My sons and I got back into our sport bike riding and have been doing track days regularly. All and all, has been a good up swing from the 10 years prior. I have got things loaded back up and working on getting my teams rolling (assuming I figure out what I can and cannot carry over from kissassist 9.2 ini files.. grrrr). Intending to put my boys back to work and then playing on a truebox server normal wise with a RL friend. Again, Happy Holidays all of you!

Rustycat

Hi everyone,

It's been over a year since I was in there bouncing around. I wanted to wish you all a merry christmas (belated) and a happy new year in a couple days. My RL changed over the last two years taking over the manager role at the company I work with. My sons and I got back into our sport bike riding and have been doing track days regularly. All and all, has been a good up swing from the 10 years prior. I have got things loaded back up and working on getting my teams rolling (assuming I figure out what I can and cannot carry over from kissassist 9.2 ini files.. grrrr). Intending to put my boys back to work and then playing on a truebox server normal wise with a RL friend. Again, Happy Holidays all of you!

Rustycat

Welcome back, bud!

Emo - Happy Holidays from Rustycat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back