• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Emo - Happy Holidays from Rustycat!!! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
408¢
Hi everyone,

It's been over a year since I was in there bouncing around. I wanted to wish you all a merry christmas (belated) and a happy new year in a couple days. My RL changed over the last two years taking over the manager role at the company I work with. My sons and I got back into our sport bike riding and have been doing track days regularly. All and all, has been a good up swing from the 10 years prior. I have got things loaded back up and working on getting my teams rolling (assuming I figure out what I can and cannot carry over from kissassist 9.2 ini files.. grrrr). Intending to put my boys back to work and then playing on a truebox server normal wise with a RL friend. Again, Happy Holidays all of you!

Rustycat

Hi everyone,

It's been over a year since I was in there bouncing around. I wanted to wish you all a merry christmas (belated) and a happy new year in a couple days. My RL changed over the last two years taking over the manager role at the company I work with. My sons and I got back into our sport bike riding and have been doing track days regularly. All and all, has been a good up swing from the 10 years prior. I have got things loaded back up and working on getting my teams rolling (assuming I figure out what I can and cannot carry over from kissassist 9.2 ini files.. grrrr). Intending to put my boys back to work and then playing on a truebox server normal wise with a RL friend. Again, Happy Holidays all of you!

Rustycat

Welcome back, bud!

Emo - Happy Holidays from Rustycat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back