• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Happy Father's Day (1 Viewer)

Since I'm a dad, now a granddad, I'll accept it all, thanks, whooo.
May everyone have a nice easy day, hope lots of happiness in your life today whether you're a dad yourself or not, we all are here because of some dude.

Thanks! You too!

My wife decides to take me and the two kids out to dinner. We were rear-ended on the way home from a nice dinner. I had to call my dad to come get us from the side of the highway and bring me and the kids to the ER where my wife was transported to. From there, he helped get us home.

Even a grown man needs his dad. Yesterday, mine was there for me! I made sure to thank him and tell him happy father's day!!

Thanks! You too!

My wife decides to take me and the two kids out to dinner. We were rear-ended on the way home from a nice dinner. I had to call my dad to come get us from the side of the highway and bring me and the kids to the ER where my wife was transported to. From there, he helped get us home.

Even a grown man needs his dad. Yesterday, mine was there for me! I made sure to thank him and tell him happy father's day!!
Rus, your post is sad, but uplifting as well. Of course we all will be wishing your wife a quick recovery and that all will be well, and your dad coming to the rescue..I am floored. I started my day today making pancakes for my girls and my grandson (all under 8), and I happen to be on day 3 of being a bit sick and feeling crappy, but I kept thinking of my hero, my dad, who no matter what holiday or occasion or his being sick as I am, could muster strength and energy to take care of his kids, and made it seem so easy. His memory made me smile. My brother surprised me with a text picture of young me on my first leave (ARMY) to visit my parents, and there he is, my dad all giant smiles and proud in the pic. I am not new at being a dad, but still see how I have big shoes to fill.

Thank you for the smile Rus, your Dad sounds pretty awesome!

Happy Fathers Day GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

IRL - Happy Father's Day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back