• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Hail RedGuides Community, I am new here.. (1 Viewer)

Shanso

RedCents
198¢
Greetings and salutations,

I found you guys thanks to a Youtuber that goes by Doctor Legendary. I recently started playing on Project Lazarus and I am interested in learning more about boxing. I stream on Twitch from time to time and I have been playing EQ off and on since the release of the game back in 1999.

I love this game and the community of people that play it. When I first started playing EQ I was only 11 years old. My whole family was addicted to EQ. I played a Halfling rogue named Shanso (because of Lord of the Rings). My brother played a Half-elf paladin named Troohart. My stepdad played a Half-elf ranger named Finglas, and my Mom played a Barbarian shaman named Hornedhalo. It was a pretty awesome childhood to be honest.

Some of my fondest memories was playing together doing LDoNs as a family. I am trying to convince them to start playing with me again. They all moved to different states here in the U.S. and it would be nice to host a weekly family game night where we all get on and play together. Everyone is so busy these days but I think it's important to take time to spend with your family before they are gone. I miss them so much since they moved and it would make me happy to play with them all again.

Thank you for reading this far. Have a good day.

~Shanso

Last edited:
UCZwaWQ9QXBp

Welcome, but you left out the most important toon, Erudite Enchanter. ☹️

Bell well. Have fun. Enjoy the ride.

Welcome!

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Welcome. The beauty of MQ is that regardless of how many rejoin you in EQ you can make a full group and tackle all of the group content.

I am interested in learning more about boxing. I stream on Twitch from time to time and I have been playing EQ off and on since the release of the game back in 1999.

Just be careful how you multibox and what you stream. Some folks, no matter where you play, do not like boxers. They are Boxerphobic.

Be well. Happy learning.

Just be careful how you multibox and what you stream. Some folks, no matter where you play, do not like boxers. They are Boxerphobic.

Be well. Happy learning.
This. If you happen to make yourself public via a stream, you're putting a target on your back. Whether it should be or shouldn't be, MQ is against the EULA. Some folks absolutely *will* use your own stream as evidence against you, even if you have a way to anonymize your setup (change/invis toon names, stuff like that).

Welcome. This is a great place. Watch those started videos and ask any questions you have. Tons of helpful folks here.

This is some great info right here. Also, i'd advise against streaming while auto.
Thanks for the advice. Streamed 2 full days so far and everyone in the EQ community has been really nice. As far as going full auto....

1679435513513.png
I never go full auto....

Welcome
Yeah, just make sure on your Stream that you let the audience know you are not playing on Daybreak's Live servers that you are playing on Project Laz which allows MQ. Twitch could ban you as well if they think you are violating a game companies TOS by playing on Live with MQ. Stupid AI reporting algorithms

Welcome
Yeah, just make sure on your Stream that you let the audience know you are not playing on Daybreak's Live servers that you are playing on Project Laz which allows MQ. Twitch could ban you as well if they think you are violating a game companies TOS by playing on Live with MQ. Stupid AI reporting algorithms
Thanks for the tip Cybris. Good to know for sure. I always try to put my server name in the title of my stream.

I found you guys thanks to a Youtuber that goes by Doctor Legendary. I recently started playing on Project Lazarus and I am interested in learning more about boxing. I stream on Twitch from time to time and I have been playing EQ off and on since the release of the game back in 1999.

I love this game and the community of people that play it. When I first started playing EQ I was only 11 years old. My whole family was addicted to EQ. I played a Halfling rogue named Shanso (because of Lord of the Rings). My brother played a Half-elf paladin named Troohart. My stepdad played a Half-elf ranger named Finglas, and my Mom played a Barbarian shaman named Hornedhalo. It was a pretty awesome childhood to be honest.

Some of my fondest memories was playing together doing LDoNs as a family. I am trying to convince them to start playing with me again. They all moved to different states here in the U.S. and it would be nice to host a weekly family game night where we all get on and play together. Everyone is so busy these days but I think it's important to take time to spend with your family before they are gone. I miss them so much since they moved and it would make me happy to play with them all again.

~Shanso

Welcome!

~Shanso
Joining Welcome Home GIF

~Shanso
I didn’t see this when it was initially posted.

But man! This hit me right I the feelies! Whole family playing together rocks. I bet it’s great memories.

BB

You will find a wonderful community here. They've sure made me feel at home as a new boxer and someone who isn't tech savvy. The resources here are amazing. They can help give you a truly fun game of EQ with a group built to your specs. The only thing more fantastic than all the resources to use are the truly wonderful people you will meet here.

Discussion - Hail RedGuides Community, I am new here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back