• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Hail and Well Met! (1 Viewer)

Motown

RedCents
100¢
Hi all! Finally registered for an account. Been playing with the successor to MQ2 and dusting off my programming skills from college. Been having some fun and here to learn more and contribute what I can. Hoping to work my way up to level 2 with some helpful information. If anyone needs some help please let me know.

Hi all! Finally registered for an account. Been playing with the successor to MQ2 and dusting off my programming skills from college. Been having some fun and here to learn more and contribute what I can. Hoping to work my way up to level 2 with some helpful information. If anyone needs some help please let me know.
Welcome Motown!

Welcome Motown to Red guides

Do not forget to check the INI library for all your toons needs. Plus you can customize and change them to your play style as well

Get down, Motown!!! Welcome!!!

Not just during this season but all year long it is better to give than to receive. ;)

And no this is not a commercial to save the "ranger" who has died countless times and left out in the cold, can't get a group and the only thing she has to eat is some foraged roots. Nor do you need to adopt my wolf -

Here is a handy guide or two - -these are 2 different links btw although they look like just one

Thank you for the links, will check them out! Poor rangers :) (eating DTs for the Holidays instead of cookies and other treats). I'll check out the .ini library as well (need to get smart on that)

Welcome, gifted ya a month(Christmas came early for ya). Come partake of the greatness that is this community.
as a programmer, help out and offer ideas/solutions and ask questions we have a TON of great people here.

giphy.gif

Toast - Hail and Well Met!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back