• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Guild Hall Anchor (1 Viewer)

RedCents
764¢
First of all I need to say Im not very used with this neigborhood stuff and guildhalls.

What I want to do is being able to teleport my group into the guildhall by using my wizard so I can than use the guildhall ports.

So I bought this Guild Hall Anchor from the loyality guy in PoK. But when I try to place it in my guildhall its says something like „you cant place this here“. So the item discription on zam says „place in your neigborhood guildhall“ so I guess thats not the normal one?!

Brings me to the point... do I need to buy/upgrade my guildhall first?

First of all I need to say Im not very used with this neigborhood stuff and guildhalls.

What I want to do is being able to teleport my group into the guildhall by using my wizard so I can than use the guildhall ports.

So I bought this Guild Hall Anchor from the loyality guy in PoK. But when I try to place it in my guildhall its says something like „you cant place this here“. So the item discription on zam says „place in your neigborhood guildhall“ so I guess thats not the normal one?!

Brings me to the point... do I need to buy/upgrade my guildhall first?
yeah, if you are asking about the one that you *cant* put items in --- the one that already has the vendor and the bankers and the teleport guy --- you can't put an anchor in this one

if you are asking about the modest, palatial, and grand --- I believe these are the names of the 3 you *can* place objects down like person anchors, guild anchors, dummies, etc --- these are the ones you can place the anchor inside

1569149218613.png

Hmm ok... would this „new“ guildhall have a teleporter in it or would this be an „buy to add“ thingie?
the "fancy" guildhalls you can add porters and stuff, and there's a vendor in the guild neighborhood that sells stuff like the regen circle you can place on the ground, dummies, vendors etc --- and they don't cost "irl money" --- tho if you buy one of the bundle packages, those also come with vendors and such

Hmm ok... would this „new“ guildhall have a teleporter in it or would this be an „buy to add“ thingie?
Yes, little transport guy comes with the halls. Modest and Standard halls can be purchased thru Tanya Bekines in Sunrise Hills. The other two, Grand and Palatial are bought thru marketplace.

You can also buy a writ which will give you your own neighborhood with your guild's name. However The neighborhood belongs to the GUILD and not to the person that buys this item.

Each guild hall comes with a set of standard furnishings - the tradeskill containers, a couple counters, a guild portal, a mana regen pool, the statue and an augmentation sealer. They also come with a standard set of services (NPCs): personal banker, guild banker, tribute masters, merchants and a parcel delivery person. And the little transporter guy. This new guild hall will be the door on your left in the lobby once it is placed in a neighborhood.

You can place your guild hall in any neighborhood that has an open guild hall plot. Use the gate to search for open ones. You can also buy the guild and writ which will give you a whole neighborhood just for your guild and the guild hall. I believe you need to have 10 persons in your guild to do this.

You can then place your anchor inside or outside as can all your guild members.

You could also just buy a house plot and put your anchors on that if you don't want to do the whole guild thing. Then you give permissions to others to use your plot and place their anchors too.

You can pay for rent with cheap bags of dubloons bought off loyalty merchants also.

If you bought a palatial guild hall for your guild and then later need to leave the guild, does the palatial guild hall remain with the remaining players?

If you bought a palatial guild hall for your guild and then later need to leave the guild, does the palatial guild hall remain with the remaining players?

AFAIK the guild hall and the guild neighborhood belong to the guild leader no matter who bought it. There is a warning when you purchase a guild hall neighborhood that states "The neighborhood belongs to the GUILD and not to the person that uses this item. " Since you can buy the writ with a guild hall in one package then it stands to reason the guild hall is also considered belonging to the guild ie guild leader. Although it is not clarified anywhere.

Although there is an option to make someone in the guild "co-owner" of the guild hall -this would be for someone else to access the features not the actual ownership

As an alternative you can pass guild leadership to someone else who would then own the guild/neighborhood.

need to necro this thread :-)

I started a new druid that does not have an loyalty tokens.

How and whre could I buy a guild hall anchor so I can use his "Teleport Guild Hall Anchor" AA??

2 part question
a. If you have an anchor in a guild and you transfer servers does that anchor go into your eviction crate?
b. If you have an anchor in a guild you were previously in on same server how do you get it back? Just contact guild leader?

Could always just have your wiz bind your grp in there then can gate them there, or at least a druid can do it, not sure about wizzy though.

2 part question
a. If you have an anchor in a guild and you transfer servers does that anchor go into your eviction crate?
b. If you have an anchor in a guild you were previously in on same server how do you get it back? Just contact guild leader?
I can answer A. The anchor doesn't exist on the new server, but when you click on the portal device, it creates you a new anchor in inventory that you can place.

2 part question

I am not certain but I am pretty sure with respect to "B". once it is dropped it becomes guild property. With that said, can the guild leader hand it back, or can he/she/it only move it? Personally, if you are not the guild leader, I would be careful about what you might want to donate or not donate. Treat it as lost forever before making the decision, and also think about if you plan to stay with the same group for the long haul.

Be well. Happy gaming.

2 part question
B) the guild leader, or anyone with permissions can interact with the item, or find it in the "Plot Items" list, right click and select "mail to owner" and it will go to your parcels. You're still technically the owner, even if you don't have access to that particular guild hall. However, if you can get back into the old guild's hall (via Sunrise Hills or someone else porting you in) you can retrieve the anchor yourself.

Question - Guild Hall Anchor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back