• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - guild buff bot (1 Viewer)

RedCents
413¢
I was wondering if anyone would like to help me update an old mac, or if they had one floating around for guild buff bots, if interested drop me a message and we can discuss more about it :) There is 1 on here from THD unfortunatly he is no longer with us :( but he did it all the way up to ros spells, so dont think it would take too much to finish it off to current expansion

Would there be any objection to me rebuilding this macro to include more spells and updating the code needed for the toons to cast the appropriate spells on the appropriate levels of the toons looking for buffs. That was a mouthful, but you get what I mean. I do not want to step on anyone's toes, but there seems to be an interest in a redo of the Guild Buff Assistant. Let me know if there is any push back for me to rebuild the macro.

im using these for buffbots in my guild and would like to add a 10th bot to port for wizards, also i was wondering is there a way you can add a necro to summon and invite to group so wouldnt have to use autoaccept or what that mac was the name's i have to add... also the old one i use if the people leave it breaks is there a way we can make a how many attemps to buff if not in range.. wouldnt mind to donate for something like this to work awesome...

Request - guild buff bot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back