• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Group Zoning (1 Viewer)

whytdrumer

RedCents
1,014¢
So I'm just starting to use KA and one thing I noticed is when I zone my group doesn't zone with me. Is there a way to have them zone with me? For example, if I'm in PoK, is there a way to have them follow me and then click the book to zone?

Two tips
there is a zones.ini in your Release folder which contains shortnames of all zones
using EQBC and mq2nav you could use the /travelto command
/bcga //travelto chardoktwo
that would make your group run through multiple zones and zone to chardok in EoK

You could als run to the door and right-click on your groupmember and select 'click nearest door'

thats what I use most

mq2easyfind can also help. If you open your "find" ctrl-f window in EQ, all the options in there become clickable. So you can just click on zone entries, vendors or such and that toon will run it. If it's a zone, they will click or zone.

You can also issue text commands like /easyfind "guild lobby" or broadcast to everybody via EQBCS:

/bcaa //easyfind "guild lobby"

/Travelto is an include with easyfind and it will try to sort out a way to use multiple zones to get you to the destination.

"/nav target" is another useful one to hotkey. It's great for going to fetch a corpse, running to a bazaar vendor or moving one guy to a task giver.

Question - Group Zoning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back