• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Group use mount - no key ring? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,034¢
Is there a command I can give from my main for all the casters to get on their mount. Keep in mind these are f2p and they don't have keyring available at this time. They all have the cheapo brown bridle from the vendor in bazaar. Would be nice to have them mount up without having to go to each one and manually do it.

thanks!

Is there a command I can give from my main for all the casters to get on their mount. Keep in mind these are f2p and they don't have keyring available at this time. They all have the cheapo brown bridle from the vendor in bazaar. Would be nice to have them mount up without having to go to each one and manually do it.

thanks!
Depending on Dannet or EQBCS, below should work

/dgge /useitem itemname
/bcg //useitem itemname

EDIT - arghh, forgot to mention the "quotes". Sic is on it as always!

thanks!
/dgge /useitem "cool mount name in quotes"

use quotes for useitem, otherwise it will only try and use the first match of the first word

Awesome. That's what I need. Thanks I might just see if it will fit in my set camp button. what if 3 characters only have the brown bridle, but 1 actually has a key mount that's different? is that possible in 1 line?

thanks!
Out of curiosity, why do you not have access to the Mount KeyRing? If on DP servers, everyone gets the basic 10 Keyring free now, even FTP. (or you are on a TLP that has not unlocked yet?)

Out of curiosity, why do you not have access to the Mount KeyRing? If on DP servers, everyone gets the basic 10 Keyring free now, even FTP. (or you are on a TLP that has not unlocked yet?)

No, I'm on FV. The new accounts I created don't get a keyring. Unless I'm missing something

No, I'm on FV. The new accounts I created don't get a keyring. Unless I'm missing something
They should:

The mount key ring was only available for characters of accounts which have purchased The Darkened Sea, however the February 11, 2020 patch changed this to be available to all players starting with the Shadows of Luclin

They should:

The mount key ring was only available for characters of accounts which have purchased The Darkened Sea, however the February 11, 2020 patch changed this to be available to all players starting with the Shadows of Luclin

so I checked last night. It won't let me put the "brown rope bridle" in the mount key slot. It gives a message something along the lines of "this doesn't provide a buff." So apparently the cheapo mounts in the bazaar for like 9k can't be slotted in the key ring.

You should start with 10 slots if Darkened Sea is unlocked.

so I checked last night. It won't let me put the "brown rope bridle" in the mount key slot. It gives a message something along the lines of "this doesn't provide a buff." So apparently the cheapo mounts in the bazaar for like 9k can't be slotted in the key ring.
You should be able to put it on your ring, just not in the stat/buff slot

Question - Group use mount - no key ring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back