• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Group Question (1 Viewer)

Zerkers are pure DPS. Similarly equipped, you should see an increase.

as for the bard vs chanter. I havent had a chanTee since my early days but everything I read says “chanters for casting DPS, bards for melee DPS” If your taking out the mage for a zerker and already have SK, I’d lean heavily toward the bard

a bard brings about a 30% increase to melee dps
having a bst and bard in grp is going in great direction they both are adps classes
replacing the mage with a zerk is a great choice given the direction of the group
unless u cant survive w out the cleric , shaman and your overall bottom line of dps will change dramatically
something to keep in mind this only starts showing when they are lvld aad and geared at least similarly to what u have
these increases dont happen when u load a lvl 1 of the respective replacement classes

Just keep Bard chanter one dame account. Use changer as a buff bitch and bard for the fights. Somewhat best of both worlds.
At least now it used to be. I’ve been out of touch for live for a little while.

Question - Group Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back