• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Group Level for Epic 1.5? (1 Viewer)

FB

RedCents
820¢
Hi All,
My group of 6 is hitting 80 now. At what time could I start to one-group the Epics 1.5? I skipped 1.0, as I read on Alla that you can start 1.5 with some pre-quest and don't need the 1.0. Since I have done that time sink 20 years ago, I am kind of happy to skip it this time around...

Thanks,
Ciddan

Agree with Brian. Players get stuck on the prequests all the time . The epics are not so much like they used to be when it took a couple guilds doing raids to get the items

Shoot you can even do COA for orbs with 6 people. Online, offline, in baz or any level. So long as whoever is in the zone can handle the mobs you can even solo it.

If you are skipping 1.0's I would suggest doing a little research as some of the items required might take more time to camp than doing 1.0. The shaman comes to mind as the spawn in PoD was horrific. Eqprogression.com has simplified instructions for epics although some of the pre-quests aren't available there.

If you are skipping 1.0's I would suggest doing a little research as some of the items required might take more time to camp than doing 1.0. The shaman comes to mind as the spawn in PoD was horrific. Eqprogression.com has simplified instructions for epics although some of the pre-quests aren't available there.
100%

I would do shaman 1.0, as well as zerk 1.0 --- those 1.5s are meh and you

I am a voice to say that in modern EQ the epic 1.0's are easier then the 1.5 and even easyer still again with AoC offering up most of the hard to find mobs on a silver platter. it won't be the timesink it was 20 years ago.

I am a voice to say that in modern EQ the epic 1.0's are easier then the 1.5 and even easyer still again with AoC offering up most of the hard to find mobs on a silver platter. it won't be the timesink it was 20 years ago.
No competition makes it much, much easier. I do see a few people now and again when I'm doing alt epics and quests, but you're not fighting someone for Raster camp for sure. :D. Still a good idea to bring a book. Or i'd recommend Midnight Mass on Netflix, was a good little pre-halloween show.

Question - Group Level for Epic 1.5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back