• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Greetings, Earthlings (1 Viewer)

cognater

RedCents
80¢
I started Project Lazarus about a week ago and I'm going to attempt MQ/e3/Kiss now!

I'm Cognater, played EQ back in the day, played a lot of p99 and various RoF private servers. Don't have much boxing experience, but I've played a lot of Factorio and modded minecraft, so.... Wish me luck!

Welcome!

Man, I haven't played Factorio in too long! If you like playing that, you'll love playing with MQ. It adds a whole new level of tinkering and optimization to playing.

It can be a little daunting to get started, but some people will be along soon enough with lots of links to videos and guides.

Good luck!

I started Project Lazarus about a week ago and I'm going to attempt MQ/e3/Kiss now!

I'm Cognater, played EQ back in the day, played a lot of p99 and various RoF private servers. Don't have much boxing experience, but I've played a lot of Factorio and modded minecraft, so.... Wish me luck!
Enjoy the ride! Gifted you a free month of lvl2 to try out things. Have fun and ask questions =)

Welcome to Red Guides. These are a great set of tools to make EQ fun again (or even more fun), and will open up the game so much.
Please take your time to watch and read the new player videos and guilds. Log in, and watch them while you play around. play around for a week or so and re-watch them. It is alot to start with, but once you start applying it, you will have ah hah! moments that will bring it all together. This is a great community, and if you have questions or feel lost, please ask here or in the RG discord. Everyone is very helpful and do not mind helping people with there MQ/EQ journey.

Again, welcome to Red Guides, and have fun.

Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

I had taken a long break, came back and EQ alone had a lot of changes, the walk throughs are nice, not everything is answered, but it's enough to be dangerous LOL... that said, I definitely found that learning and refining the INI taught me the most; experiment here, ask a question here, apply it there, seemed to teach me the most about it... I really enjoyed the older INI websites that walked me through (though I believe some are out of date or whatnot... they still were a really great place to learn a basic knowledge)

KISSASSIST

Still one of my favorites for learning and quick reference, if there's better, I am unaware... another one I liked for / macro commands was

MQ2MOVEUTILS

Just a couple nuggets that help me sort it out... and then again, asking questions of the community here @ RG has been HUGE!

Good Luck and Welcome Back!

Just my two red:rcents.

[HINT: 🐻 You too can help prevent forum fires by also "red:rcenting" (click the :rc icon to the right ---->)

Discussion - Greetings, Earthlings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back