• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Greetings Adventurer (1 Viewer)

Sendarr

RedCents
180¢
Hello everyone,

Old EQ player, new to this site. I've been multiboxing with isboxer for a long time and found this site. I just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone had any advice for me?

Hello everyone,

Old EQ player, new to this site. I've been multiboxing with isboxer for a long time and found this site. I just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone had any advice for me?
Welcome!

Definitely check out the RedGuides videos on youtube --- I'd link you them on site, but i believe its lvl 2

> RedGuides on YouTube <

Last edited:
greetings! if you interested id say its worth a month subscription to check it out! (im fairly new myself and a big isboxer fan, previous user)
the install and setup thru the redguides launcher is rather super simple, especially compared to the first isboxer setup! the fun begins after your in.

IBoxer and MQ2 work well together. I still use isboxer for screen layout and virtual configs, VFX stuff and some broadcasting functionality.
But mq2 has so many Quality of Life functions its a next level tool.

With Mq2 you have access to tools which make your life easy.
I would recommend you check out the CWTN plugins. For the most part, they are set and forget, and suddenly your box grp is behaving like a real grp. Its awesome sauce.

Welcome back!

I personally use MQ2 and WinEQ as well as MSI Afterburning to monitor my computer performance.

Highly recommend the start youtubes linked above and tinkering around.

Gifted you a month, and you have 150 which is 3 more months. you are good for 4 months.

Welcome to the best group of people i have found in over 20 years of playing.

Check out CWTN pluggins, you will thank us for directing you to them. they are super simple and easy to use

Otherwise as Sic said, watch the videos

Gifted you a month, and you have 150 which is 3 more months. you are good for 4 months.

Welcome to the best group of people i have found in over 20 years of playing.

Check out CWTN pluggins, you will thank us for directing you to them. they are super simple and easy to use

Otherwise as Sic said, watch the videos
<3 thank you!

IRL - Greetings Adventurer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back