• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Software Graphicscardfail (1 Viewer)

Dobber123

RedCents
561¢
My graphics card fail and now i'm starting over from scratch. Pretty much lost everything. I Thought i had made a backup of google but even that failed. I now have a geforece gt 1030 and not real idea how to use it. If anyone can give me some tips on the settings that would be great. How the overclocking works extra. I'm even having a problem getting razer synapse 2 to show mouse and version 3 to show keyboard. Will be spending a lot of time rewriting bard and cleric's ingame macros. Oh and a link to grammerly would be handy.

When i say i started from scratch i mean fresh windows 10, eq, and mq2. I did get everything working. Ended up learning a little about power shell after watching some one's motivational video. I was able to fix what ever problem i was having with my d3d device.

Software Graphicscardfail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back