• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Software Graphicscardfail

RedCents
446¢
My graphics card fail and now i'm starting over from scratch. Pretty much lost everything. I Thought i had made a backup of google but even that failed. I now have a geforece gt 1030 and not real idea how to use it. If anyone can give me some tips on the settings that would be great. How the overclocking works extra. I'm even having a problem getting razer synapse 2 to show mouse and version 3 to show keyboard. Will be spending a lot of time rewriting bard and cleric's ingame macros. Oh and a link to grammerly would be handy.

RedCents
82¢
Swapping a video card shouldn't have any impact on your eq or mq2 files. All you should have to do is install the card and update the video card drivers.

RedCents
446¢
When i say i started from scratch i mean fresh windows 10, eq, and mq2. I did get everything working. Ended up learning a little about power shell after watching some one's motivational video. I was able to fix what ever problem i was having with my d3d device.