• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Gmail Invite Thread (1 Viewer)

wow... and here I thought everyone has gmail by now. I have 100 invites saved if you run out Red...

Got everyone on page 5, sorry for the spam if you already got an invite, and I'll be keeping up this thread for a while. If you posted your email before page 5 and din't get an invite please post it again so I know who did and didn't get an invite :) Also if you send invites, please post that you did so I don't resend.

--EDIT--
If you don't feel comfortable posting your email adress, you can PM it to me :D

Last edited:
yea I will send out Gmail invite to if you want one I think it would be esire to private message me that way there is no mix up on who has been invited

I sent one to demonslayer
Ok I appreciate your helping but so did I, a while ago. 2 people keeping up 1 thread gets confusing and wastes invites, not to mention spamming. So if you wouldn't mind.....PM it to firearms or motosuwa if you don't want my invites :p

Gmail Invite Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back