• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Getting disconnected on seller / trader mule (1 Viewer)

RedCents
125¢
I can log in my accounts just fine. But, when I run /baz mac2 on any of them, I am getting disconnected every time after a few minutes. All of my screens go black and I cant see the MQ window to take a screenshot of any error(s). This happened after the new MQ patch this month. It's happening to my seller accounts only. My buyer is fine as is my Main toon.

I have the most up to date version of MQ / Very vanilla / updater

So at the time EQ went up and was initially patched there were some known issues with MQ2. It was patched again a bit later. Ensure that you have the latest update of MQ2 as I've patched and not encountered any disconnect issues with the current patch.

I just had 2 characters running /mac bazaar trader for 6ish hours while I was sleeping - no disconnects

I've also only had one strange crash recently - no random disconnects tho (running Kiss, Bazaar, Auto, IHC)

Problem - Getting disconnected on seller / trader mule

Users who are viewing this thread

Back