• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Getting disconnected on seller / trader mule

RedCents
240¢
I can log in my accounts just fine. But, when I run /baz mac2 on any of them, I am getting disconnected every time after a few minutes. All of my screens go black and I cant see the MQ window to take a screenshot of any error(s). This happened after the new MQ patch this month. It's happening to my seller accounts only. My buyer is fine as is my Main toon.

I have the most up to date version of MQ / Very vanilla / updater

RedCents
240¢
Update: I logged two traders in, ran /baz mac2 on one, didnt touch the other, and the one that i didnt touch at all got disconnected immediately.

RedCents
5,701¢
So at the time EQ went up and was initially patched there were some known issues with MQ2. It was patched again a bit later. Ensure that you have the latest update of MQ2 as I've patched and not encountered any disconnect issues with the current patch.

RedCents
920¢
I just had 2 characters running /mac bazaar trader for 6ish hours while I was sleeping - no disconnects

I've also only had one strange crash recently - no random disconnects tho (running Kiss, Bazaar, Auto, IHC)