• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Getting back into the game (1 Viewer)

Onemoretry

RedCents
282¢
My phone broke a few months back and like an idiot I didn't write down my emails and logins and passwords for alotve EQ related stuff(including redguides) So I'm back again and ready to rock and roll my 6 Man group. I started with them all at level 1 and got them all up to around level 80. Ran them through every raid up to anguish and am hoping to run them through house of Thule once I get my kissassist and everything loaded.
Once you play with macroquest and kissassist your everquest experience is never the same again!
Thank you Redguides! You guy's make everquest great again!!

My phone broke a few months back and like an idiot I didn't write down my emails and logins and passwords for alotve EQ related stuff(including redguides) So I'm back again and ready to rock and roll my 6 Man group. I started with them all at level 1 and got them all up to around level 80. Ran them through every raid up to anguish and am hoping to run them through house of Thule once I get my kissassist and everything loaded.
Once you play with macroquest and kissassist your everquest experience is never the same again!
Thank you Redguides! You guy's make everquest great again!!
welcome back, if ya need help just ask, plenty here that seem to actually enjoy helping ( wierd i know right) hehe.

Play and enjoy

Thank you I appreciate it. I'm at work now but hoping when I get home I can get my membership all set for this month and get playing. It's been a rough couple months... I'm jonesin!!

So they're banning people for using Mq2 now? Even the vannila version ? Or is there more to it? I was on bristlebane for months running 2 6man groups and had not one issue..

Welcome back, I'm in just returning the game myself and relearning everything from scratch again.

IRL - Getting back into the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back