• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Get those past expansion goodies (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,616¢
They brought these out in the marketplace if your missing that bixie house or the mounts

We're also introducing the Call of the Forsaken Standard Item Bundle which will include the following:

• Journeyman's Pocketed Rucksack
  • Vestments of the Forsaken I
  • Gargoyle Statue
  • Metamorph Totem: Tirun
  • Painting: Naythox Thex
  • Painting: Cristanos Thex
  • Mark of Neriak
This pack can be purchased for 3999 DBC for the standard version and 4999 DBC for the Call of the Forsaken Additional Items Bundle which contains:

• Ethernere Wurm Saddle
  • Honeycomb Satchel
  • Hive of the Bixie
  • Contract of the Bixie

Seems expensive.
yeah its just as jacked up and the first two expansion "extras" they brought out. Seems we pay more for these than when the expansion was released. But that's just another example of players saying they would "pay anything" to get that mount or house etc.

Gotta go look in the couch for spare change. I think I need that house/hive.

Anyone have one set up and open I could go to that server and check it out?

Yea, I agree. Seems expensive for what you are actually getting. The extra items are $50? For a bag and mount? I run a group of 6, never use a Merc.

Yea, I agree. Seems expensive for what you are actually getting. The extra items are $50? For a bag and mount? I run a group of 6, never use a Merc.
That one has the bixie hive house for real estate in it.

The cheaper one has the Vestments of the Forsaken I which appear to be worthless now. Years ago they were good but not sure how they would help your merc now with the higher gear they get

Other than the aesthetic is the bixie hive house good?
Well, rumor has it that it is as big as a palatial guild hall and holds 600 items/300 any type. Just regular houses you get usually are 500/300.

It would be the same as any special expansion released house in that when you set it down then no rent will be charged for the house or the plot.

So it would be mostly for the aesthetic. And it would fill out my collection of all the expansion houses:

The Wayward Lady
Evantil's Abode
Hermit's Hideaway
Hive of the Bixie

WOW - so I found a guild who had an open Hive of the Bixie on my server and was able to enter it.

Think back to the big gold hive in the Bixie HA with the 2 staircases going up the side and then you wind up and up till you get to a room at the top.

That is what it is. Yes, its huge. And gold inside.

News - Get those past expansion goodies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back