• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Frogs (AKA) best race!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,020¢
Good evening everyone.....

I am curious about the master race of EQ. I speak of Guktan! Better known as Frogs (the best and cutest of the races)

This might sound like an odd question.... and I'll admit, it definitely is.....

BUT!!!!!

How the hell do you tell if a frog in this game is male or female???? During char creation it's simple... look at the symbol.... but..... once in game and after making 3 or 4 full frog armies..... how do you tell then?

Please... help...... I am worried about the future of the master race!

you check their cloaka, just jam a finger up there, if it feels like something it poking you, its a male, if there is nothing there, its a female

On the serious side:

/say %O - Returns the objective gender-specific pronoun for the target (Him, Her, It).
/say %P - Returns the possessive gender-specific pronoun for the target (His, Her, Its)
/say %S = he/She/it
/say %R Will return race gender. Only on players.

I am curious about the master race of EQ. I speak of Guktan! Better known as Frogs (the best and cutest of the races)

BUT!!!!!

How the hell do you tell if a frog in this game is male or female???? During char creation it's simple... look at the symbol.... but..... once in game and after making 3 or 4 full frog armies..... how do you tell then?

I made a Froglok Warrior back when they first came out with what I thought was the coolest skin... fast forward to when I hit level to get the Baron title and my male named Froglok got Baroness.... doh

Well Jurassic Park taught me that some frogs can change genders to perpetuate the species, its in a movie so it must be true. Mr. DNA does not lie.
1659131832015.png1659131873175.png

BUT!!!!!

lol cant deny on this.

Funny - Frogs (AKA) best race!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back