• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Forgot to feed the hamster (DarkPaw everywhere is down) (1 Viewer)

Ninjapickle

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,307¢
Because everything is down right now, even the forums. Guess they decided to get a head start on breaking things tomorrow ><

Lol... At least i can rest easy. it was just a tired lil hammy... not a fistofdoom

Enjoy the downtime. working on a new file:)

Maybe I will get somewhere now that i'm not watching my toons 99% and typing 1% lol

Come enjoy EverQuest! Here at Daybreak Games we pride ourselves on a stellar, industry-leading server uptime rate of at least 89.9999%!!!

lol. i was working some lowbies in ruins of w/e its called from pop.. Lux something or other.. pretty sure my guy stopped but there sure were alot of mobs running his way as the one he was killing walked thru the zone... agroing everything lol...
Probably safe to say He will need a res later. Hopefully u all escaped with a better ending

This is what to expect from new expansion ?

I hope this pattern does not continue , because it will leave a bad taste in peoples mouths playing this expansion with interruptions

This is what to expect from new expansion ?

I hope this pattern does not continue , because it will leave a bad taste in peoples mouths playing this expansion with interruptions
lol.

I think most folks that play this game at this point have kind of come to expect this sort of thing

My point is : After all these years and same thing happening over and over and Over again.

Why don't they just say : NO Everquest for 2 days ( Dec 5-7) due to expansion implementation and be done with it

Give the developers, coders and testers extra time to iron things out fully while not causing a continuous problems

Nobody is supposed to use the microwave in the break room next to the server room while the coffee maker is on. Steve told everybody this would happen, but Janet had to have popcorn.
And since Radio Shack has gone out of business it's gotten really hard to find those replacement fuses.

Funny - Forgot to feed the hamster (DarkPaw everywhere is down)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back