• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Foods that no longer exist...But you wish they did! (1 Viewer)

iu

This!
Nougat centre, in chocolate with a hard peppermint casing.
I miss these so much 😥

Rectangle pizza we had back in school :)

View attachment 50091
I work with (not for) a school district. I eat school lunches all the time. There is a MAJOR difference school-to-school.in their rectangle pizza quality, But they all do it.

Here's a dirty secret the lunch ladies taught me
.. most of it is Totinos Pizza. It comes premade. The thicker/fluffier ones like in your photo I'm not sure on the maker, but the thinner ones are Totinos. I'll ask next month when school starts, if you want lol. They have that type in some of the schools.

Anyways, I miss the old style Hershey's cookie and cream candy bars. I swear they changed the recipe and it's not the same... But it may just be nastalgia.

Variety+Pack+Strawberry+Blueberry+Cherry.jpg
Toast'em Pop-ups Unfrosted Cherry. I cannot find them anywhere. I've even emailed Schulze & Burch Biscuit Co. to ask where I can find them with no luck :( Why do sweet treats have to have MORE sugar with frosting??? Blech!

Toast'em Pop-ups Unfrosted Cherry. I cannot find them anywhere. I've even emailed Schulze & Burch Biscuit Co. to ask where I can find them with no luck :( Why do sweet treats have to have MORE sugar with frosting??? Blech!

Man I hate all that frosting crap they put on them now!

Mr. Bones
They were hard sugar candies that released for Halloween and came in a coffin shaped, plastic container. If you were lucky enough to get all the pieces, you could build a skeleton. I loved them as a little kid and I'm sad they aren't around for my kids.

I love how many of the pictures of these items look like pictures taken from a tv commercial viewed on the old 300lb box TVs captured with a flip phone camera!
Old Man Good Job GIF

They do make Pop Tarts without frosting. And there are frozen toaster strudels that you don't have to use the frosting packet.
I've tried em. Kellogg Pop Tart crust recipe was changed at some point and tastes like cardboard to me. The Toast'ems still use their original recipe and are much thicker and like a true pastry crust. I do enjoy a toaster strudel from time to time though!

Do the roller coasters taste different from the Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meat balls?

I don't even remember what this tasted like and I don't even drink caffeine anymore, but I drank a TON of this as a kid:
Josta.png

Was my breakfast until I couldn't find them anymore. The only flavor I can get is gram cracker mouth full of sugar and sand. Double dark chocolate was the best.

I also remember the pink snowballs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230802-083213_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230802-083213_Gallery.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 5
Or the Original Enchrito. They have brought it back a few times to massive fails but at least this last time was a little more acceptable. Just wish they would put the black olives on it
taco-bell-vintage-menu-ad-25.webp

Oh man you're speaking my language. The black olives on the Enchirito are one of my fond memories. If I could get that original Enchirito and a bean tostada I would be at TB every week (again).

Toast - Foods that no longer exist...But you wish they did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back