• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Follow me not working

RedCents
30¢
Lost power on Pc after reboot the follow me , come to me and mimic me hot keys quit working. using dannet they will follow , but with the hotkeys they run a few steps and stop any help ?

Sic

curlyboi always win
RedCents
6,515¢
Lost power on Pc after reboot the follow me , come to me and mimic me hot keys quit working. using dannet they will follow , but with the hotkeys they run a few steps and stop any help ?
if you are running kiss or some other macros - sometimes toons will stop navigation to complete what they are doing --- I always pause my dudes when I'm moving otherwise they'll stop halfway

Code:
/mqp --- this is a toggle
/mqp on --- this puts macros to *pause*
/mqp off --- this puts macro to *unpause*

Sic

curlyboi always win
RedCents
6,515¢
did you restart your EQBC server? and are all characters connected to it?
that's what I thought at first - but he mentioned they come a few steps and stop --- guess that could be something with dannet - but since its happening with both - probably a macro issue

Sic

curlyboi always win
RedCents
6,515¢
running KA and IHC if I type the command with dannet they will follow but nothing with Bc hotkeys
then yeah - definitely sounds like they didn't connect to your eqbc

do a /bccmd names this will tell you who is connected to your eqbcs --- if they're missing do a /bccmd connect on each toon

RedCents
41¢
I have the same issue ( as do a few friends) all clients are connecting to EQBC but it feels like there is a conflict with Dannet. Trying to wrap my head around the latter as it appears to be a superior plugin (according to reviews)

joojoobee

A Member to Remember
RedCents
3,696¢
I have the same issue. I can do a "come to me" call with either a plugin, a hotkey, etc., and some characters will come, others will not. I have to click a few times and then all characters eventually come. But often, the characters will stall irrespective partway across a zone. That has led to a few deaths.

RedCents
296¢
Found the issue. i manually /plugin mq2dannet unload on each toon and now it is working again.

Thanks EBob, had to do the same. Would sometimes just not work, sometimes it would say it couldn't parse a command (like if I clicked the Grp Follow button). unload MQ2Dannet and it works fine. Need to switch over from EQBC but been too lazy @ this point.