• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • You've been invited to attend the 2nd annual "EverQuest Software Awards"

Question - Follow me not working

RedCents
122¢
Lost power on Pc after reboot the follow me , come to me and mimic me hot keys quit working. using dannet they will follow , but with the hotkeys they run a few steps and stop any help ?

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
12,647¢
Lost power on Pc after reboot the follow me , come to me and mimic me hot keys quit working. using dannet they will follow , but with the hotkeys they run a few steps and stop any help ?
if you are running kiss or some other macros - sometimes toons will stop navigation to complete what they are doing --- I always pause my dudes when I'm moving otherwise they'll stop halfway

Code:
/mqp --- this is a toggle
/mqp on --- this puts macros to *pause*
/mqp off --- this puts macro to *unpause*

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
12,647¢
did you restart your EQBC server? and are all characters connected to it?
that's what I thought at first - but he mentioned they come a few steps and stop --- guess that could be something with dannet - but since its happening with both - probably a macro issue

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
12,647¢
running KA and IHC if I type the command with dannet they will follow but nothing with Bc hotkeys
then yeah - definitely sounds like they didn't connect to your eqbc

do a /bccmd names this will tell you who is connected to your eqbcs --- if they're missing do a /bccmd connect on each toon

RedCents
51¢
I have the same issue ( as do a few friends) all clients are connecting to EQBC but it feels like there is a conflict with Dannet. Trying to wrap my head around the latter as it appears to be a superior plugin (according to reviews)

joojoobee

A Member to Remember
RedCents
3,926¢
I have the same issue. I can do a "come to me" call with either a plugin, a hotkey, etc., and some characters will come, others will not. I have to click a few times and then all characters eventually come. But often, the characters will stall irrespective partway across a zone. That has led to a few deaths.