• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - First/Favorite memory of MQ2? (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,986¢
Pronouns
He/Him
What was your first or favorite memory of MQ2?

I remember loading up maps for the first time and seeing all the spawns, then I immediately read how to use an alert macro for rares. I cracked open my textbook, did my homework, and proceeded to corner the Pegasus Feather Cloak market on my server. I'm not sure I would have finished college without MQ2.

was a broke 16 year old looking to make money... plat farmed using a very simple bot to loot easy mobs and payed for my first car... god i miss that car...

Was introduced to ShowEQ by a guildmate back in 2000, dont remember when I switched to MQ2. Never really used to farm plat or item or anything else to make a profit, but I refuse to play without mobs showing on maps anymore :-)

first...friend set me up with it for the maps and spawn tracking so we can track names in the old world...when the old world shit was epic!

best...being able to run all my toons at the same time and not getting raped lol

Was introduced to ShowEQ by a guildmate back in 2000, dont remember when I switched to MQ2. Never really used to farm plat or item or anything else to make a profit, but I refuse to play without mobs showing on maps anymore :-)

If you used SEQ you were beyond legit. I remember being daunted by the idea of installing linux, I was such a wuss. I recall when the developers added "hidden" mobs that only SEQ users could see, just to taunt them :) I forgot what they were named though.

was a broke 16 year old looking to make money... plat farmed using a very simple bot to loot easy mobs and payed for my first car... god i miss that car...

haha very nice!

My first was back in 2004 when I first started playing with MySeq(I was a Linux dummie).
My best memory was a couple years ago after spending roughly a month creating a macro for myself and successfully running 20 toons on an EMU server.
My worst memory is realizing I shouldve been using kissassisst all along lol.

Question - First/Favorite memory of MQ2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back