• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Firiona Vie Server Question - Free All Access Play? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,745¢
I ran across a post on the DBG forums where someone stated that you can play for free on FV. I assume from the content of the information in the thread that this meant that you get all access perks on a FTP account if you play on FV? I cannot find any evidence that this is true. Can anyone chime in and tell me more?

I ran across a post on the DBG forums where someone stated that you can play for free on FV. I assume from the content of the information in the thread that this meant that you get all access perks on a FTP account if you play on FV? I cannot find any evidence that this is true. Can anyone chime in and tell me more?
Not for free. You are still limited to whatever free tier your account has, even on FV. (most of my characters are on FV)

On the TEST Server, however, you have All Access, up to whatever expansion you've last paid for. (Or the most recent free one)

FV perks, play is like a standard live server.

Not for free. You are still limited to whatever free tier your account has, even on FV. (most of my characters are on FV)

On the TEST Server, however, you have All Access, up to whatever expansion you've last paid for. (Or the most recent free one)

Thanks for the response guys. That helps clear it up.

Thanks for the response guys. That helps clear it up.
The biggest difference is that most items on FV are tradable. If you join FV be prepared for an extremely inflated market. Kronos sell for 10M plat and current raid tier gear is 3-4 Krono.

The biggest difference is that most items on FV are tradable. If you join FV be prepared for an extremely inflated market. Kronos sell for 10M plat and current raid tier gear is 3-4 Krono.
I actually already play on FV. Thing was, I was thinking for the accounts that are on FV, if I didn't need a sub, I could just use FTP accounts on that server. Main reason behind my inquiry.

Perhaps Free Trade and Free Play were mixed up. FV has free trade which means almost all equipment is tradeable, including raid loot.

But it is not a TLP where you are required to have an all access account so you can be F2P there

Question - Firiona Vie Server Question - Free All Access Play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back