• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Final Fugue (1 Viewer)

I just went in the other day, first all my toons aggroed when the first wave came and I had no idea what was happening so we all died due to some ae or I don't even know what. Seemed like we are getting thrown all over...

In the next run, I killed the right mobs one by one in the first wave. Other mobs were agro also, so had to keep my crew on my targets. They don't fight back, so pretty much the only challenge was finding them and making my crew assist me.

Then I just followed the crowd, whatever attacked me, I killed easily.

My rogue has chase item dagger with stun, but I also had the stun hammer loaded on him...so last boss died very fast due to two stun weapons on rogue.

I haven't even seen the archers...and I could open the crate with the loot...

Honestly, nfc what I was doing, but I got the mission done. Hell if I enjoyed it...but at least did not fail like 50 times like in HF.

I haven't even seen the archers...and I could open the crate with the loot...
They are South/South East of the mini bosses/main boss back across the bridge. You should be able to kill the 4th mini and then run back and kill the archers if you want the achievement. Once the archers are dead, run your crew back to the MB and engage him. You can ignore the auras now =)

They are South/South East of the mini bosses/main boss back across the bridge. You should be able to kill the 4th mini and then run back and kill the archers if you want the achievement. Once the archers are dead, run your crew back to the MB and engage him. You can ignore the auras now =)
The final boss charged me, so I had no choice but to fight.
When we crossed the bridge one mob came after the other, so I just stood my ground and killed them all :)

Thank you for your help. I will force myself to do the mission again and get those darn archers :)

When we crossed the bridge one mob came after the other, so I just stood my ground and killed them all :)

Thank you for your help. I will force myself to do the mission again and get those darn archers :)
Yeah you can literally run one char or 4 to kill the archers ... headshot/assassinate works so if youhave a rogue/ranger 1 char is plenty

Immediately after the 4th boss dies, Kar begins to spawn and Elmara walks to him. Don't wait for any of that, just run directly to the archers as soon as the emote comes that Kar is spawning. He waits and will only Kill Elmara and go active when you get back.

Wild Beagle is right with one toon, assuming you have a rng/rog. My caster group does not, so we all need to go.

Discussion - Final Fugue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back