• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Final Fantasy XI (1 Viewer)

DynastyJD

RedCents
There any chance of a FFXI thread? I just quit WoW, for the most part, and started up FFXi (again), so was wondering on it, or if anybody had any other forums as a suggestion. I'd really like to spend my time here at redguides however, definatly an amazing forum community.

Total time spent away from Wow, 3 days, 3 hours, 23 minutes, and 10 seconds.

A new record? I think not.

Total time away from WoW, 4weeks and counting.

Am I clean? Will I stay clean? Those are the questions.

I would actually like to see a FFXI thread in this community. I love my eq but sometimes its nice to play something with a different pace.

There are alot of people exploiting the game both RMT and hardcore gamers alike. I for one would like that edge over them or equal.

Anyone? FFXI? Anyone?

I've played FFXI before, I just find it hard to get really into. I love the FF Series, but it's just not the same. Also, with SE's record of banning people who even think of exploiting their game, it's pretty much just a ban waiting to happen. =p

Final Fantasy XI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back