• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Fearslayer's Storage Crate (1 Viewer)

Was this item removed from the game?

When I look at my "Achievement: Expert Hunter of the Heart of Fear" the reward is "Expert Shadowhunter's Satchel" not the Storage Crate
AFAIK, no. however, satchels and crates are 2 completely different things. Satchels are inventory bags. Crates are objects that you place on in your housing properties to increase the capacity of the housing storage.

AFAIK, no. however, satchels and crates are 2 completely different things. Satchels are inventory bags. Crates are objects that you place on in your housing properties to increase the capacity of the housing storage.

Exactly. The award is supposed to be the Fearslayers Storage CRATE but its a bag on mine for some reason, not a crate. I thought maybe they removed the item from the game or something.

there are so many errors and bugs going on right now with achievements. All of my vanity ones are gone on one character, two others cannot get any at all cause they bought the anniversary HF vanity option, couple more have the wrong key ach ticked off when they did do key stuff and others have key achievements but have never done the keying task/raid.

Question - Fearslayer's Storage Crate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back