• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • Hail Guest, RedGuides is proud to announce the official release of MacroQuest, which we're now using as the base for Very Vanilla. Join the release party!
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Fearslayer's Storage Crate (1 Viewer)

Many_Whelps

WoW was the first MMO
RedCents
7,766¢
Was this item removed from the game?

When I look at my "Achievement: Expert Hunter of the Heart of Fear" the reward is "Expert Shadowhunter's Satchel" not the Storage Crate
AFAIK, no. however, satchels and crates are 2 completely different things. Satchels are inventory bags. Crates are objects that you place on in your housing properties to increase the capacity of the housing storage.

RedCents
1,724¢
AFAIK, no. however, satchels and crates are 2 completely different things. Satchels are inventory bags. Crates are objects that you place on in your housing properties to increase the capacity of the housing storage.

Exactly. The award is supposed to be the Fearslayers Storage CRATE but its a bag on mine for some reason, not a crate. I thought maybe they removed the item from the game or something.

RedCents
550¢
there are so many errors and bugs going on right now with achievements. All of my vanity ones are gone on one character, two others cannot get any at all cause they bought the anniversary HF vanity option, couple more have the wrong key ach ticked off when they did do key stuff and others have key achievements but have never done the keying task/raid.

Users who are viewing this thread