• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Fav Adult Beverage (1 Viewer)

Indeed! Stuff you don't die rich drinking. ;-)

Hey, the Evans Williams Single Barrel is like a $27 bottle! That's not bad!

I stick around the $30-60 a bottle range. You get GREAT juice and don't pay the ridic $90+ prices others are for bourbons that aren't better tasting, but rather just harder to find.

I don't drink anymore so I'll put in a vote for chocolate malt ovaltine.

giphy.gif

With election results finally on the horizon I plan on drinking heavily tonight/this weekend. For me, it’s gonna be an aged bottle of white port that me and the wife bought in Portugal years ago :)

So I love some Blue Moon. It's delicious. I was sent out to get some beer for my wife and I tonight and decided to try something new. We live in PA, so Yuengling is everywhere. Something we haven't seen before was this though:

1605997937212.png

Yuengling Hershey Chocolate Porter. It's pretty good. Not what i am used to, but definitely good.

I am also a fan of fruity type drinks. Sweet and fruit flavored. Pineapple is the absolute best, so when I this I had to at least give it a shot:

1605998289652.png

Jagerbombs...followed by bourbon and cokes....yes im a degenerate....

Also Dragon's Milk is pretty good if you like a strong brew

I don't drink alcohol either. may once in a great while but I never really enjoy it. I hate beer and wine and most hard liquor lol. In the past I did do gold tequila with cranberry juice chasers though.
Nowadays IF I imbibe, it's Kahlua(or a generic coffee liqueur) and milk, or Amaretto Sour.

My favorite drinks are still adult though: Strawberry Apple Venom(have a deal with my grocer for $20 a case of 24), Grape Sugar Free Rockstar(best sugarfree grape soda I've found lol) most of the Absolute Monsters, monster Javas always good but they don't do the low sugar varieties anymore-for some reason the chai Thai one tastes like pumpkin coffee to me, and I like a few flavors each of Bang and Reign.

I've never been a big drinker. Not because I have anything against it. I just suck at it. I can never hit that sweet spot of being buzzed. I overdo it and get drunk af. As I get older the recovery time after a night of drinking is just not worth it. When I do indulge tho a good Hefeweizen is my jam. Blue Moon with an orange slice is my goto if I can't find a good Hefeweizen.

Last edited:
New to the site. Couldnt resist posting on this topic.

Yeungling - go to brew
Woodford Reserve - celebrating
White Russion - indulgant

Typical - pbr
Loves to shoot - malort. wouldn't say I love it, it's just a shortcut to respect in chicago.
Treat-your-self - margarita, home-made & fresh squeezed.

Wine - buttery, california chardonnay. yeah I'm basic, kendall jackson or la crema. pair that with a dungeness crab and I'm in heaven.

Beer - people bring over the wackiest stuff, it's all very good. the better the artwork on the label, the better the beer.

Good luck! I watched a documentary on people trying to attain the master somm title, it looks incredibly difficult. RL epic quest

Nothing like waking up and feeling refreshed right? Green tea / herbal tea gets me through the winter

it's like they're using sour grapes or something

there are no children who drink diet dr pepper, so yes it counts.

am i wrong or is this stuff just gin & seltzer in a can?

that's something every beer drinker can agree on
My fav drink is dunkin donuts vanilla chai tea

It's Friday night, and pay week. Time to try something new. Never had this before but decided to buy it because it looked good:

1606508902313.png

Wife is a big fan of the Grateful Dead so I knew I needed to get this when I saw it too:

1606509053758.png

Lol i just like my hangovers to be as brutal as possible to remind me why i dont drink much anymore XD
@Timboslice @Sum1 yeah seems to be some navy guy (chief Petty officer) on a golf tournament i was on was instrumental in my solidifying my decision to love , then promptly HATE these ... the love / hate may have spanned the overnight period...

IRL - Fav Adult Beverage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back