• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Extra Life and Darkpaw Games 2023 (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
25,813¢
Pronouns
He/Him

We are beyond excited and honored to be working with Extra Life again this year for Game Day, and in helping raise financial support for the Children’s Miracle Network. Everyone in the Darkpaw family blew the doors off our expectations in 2022 so we’re very much looking forward to how all of us can help the Children’s Miracle Network here in 2023.

New for 2023

What makes this year even more amazing is the fact that Darkpaw Games is part of the Daybreak Games Super Team which includes nearly all our studios. Whether you play and support this year’s efforts through EverQuest, EverQuest II, Planetside II, DC Universe Online, The Lord of the Rings Online, or Dungeons and Dragons Online, we are all one big family in this push to help save the lives of kids in need. Let’s get out there and do this! Let’s show everyone that the Daybreak Games family at large is determined to truly make a difference.

Extra Life Awards
Collection of the Fundraising Rewards for 2022. See 2023's Fundraising Rewards.

Incentives

One of the new things we did last year was to offer incentives for those who donated or helped raise donations. Incentives will be returning for 2023 as our way again of showing how much we appreciate your participation and financial support. As much as we’d love to share what those incentives will be, we’re still in the process of getting them set up and locked in place. Just know that they will be announced as soon as we have a list to share.

About the Children’s Miracle Network and Rady Children’s Hospital

There has already been a lot of anticipation for this year’s Extra Life and Children’s Miracle Network fundraising which is why we’re kicking things off earlier than ever before. In fact, we’ve already received donations, so things are off to a great start. We will once again be sending 100% of the donations to the Children’s Miracle Network, and we plan to offer our support to Rady Children’s Hospital right here in San Diego.

How You Can Help

Remember, your support can come in many forms: sharing our Super Team page, sharing the Darkpaw Games page, or sharing any of our other team pages with family and friends; streaming any of our games to raise awareness, donating your own money, or by receiving donations through your registered account with Extra Life. Just remember to join one of our teams!

We say it a lot, but we truly mean it: We appreciate you! Thank you for all you did in 2022, and for your continued support here in 2023. Through your support and involvement this year, hundreds of thousands of kids suffering from life-threatening medical conditions will receive much-needed help on their journey to recovery. This alone is why we feel so honored to be part of the Extra Life Game Day efforts which launches on November 4, 2023.

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

if you don't want to donate to sick kids, don't.

I shouldn't have to say that, but last time there were some trolls.

If you hate sick kids, you might want to reevaluate what choices got you to that place.

I think it's great love it when companies get involved in the communities where they reside.
Helping these kids is awesome of Daybreak. I'd give even if they didn't offer the perks.

if you don't want to donate to sick kids, don't.

I shouldn't have to say that, but last time there were some trolls.

If you hate sick kids, you might want to reevaluate what choices got you to that place.

I hate being sick, and I still play video games that came out when I was a kid. Does this count?

I dropped $100 to this campaign last year, and it would be cool to see them continue this yearly. Hopefully just not around Christmas this time.

Thank you Sic for alerting our community to this opportunity!
I will take advantage of it... Sadly I get very little time to read much on the net save for my studies so I would have completely missed this.

~TheFiddler~

I believe they are totaling things up today and the actual in game bonus's start tomorrow so take the day off, call in sick or whatever ! You don't want to miss it.

edit unless they changed it

November 7, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. PST is when we'll turn on the group rewards based on the total donation amount on November 6. November 14, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.

I actually took a day off tomorow, but i'm from the EU and i'm an idiot. In my timezone it starts at 4pm. Could've just as well went to work... guess i'll do some chores first to sooth my wife aggro. It's a superb initiative as well, and the exp bonus is a great supplement.

News - Extra Life and Darkpaw Games 2023

Users who are viewing this thread

Back