• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Experience Bonuses - what is max total cap - anyone know ? (1 Viewer)

Smokeybear72

Only YOU can prevent forest fires !
RedCents
5,020¢
So with server bonus at 100% + say LoTD bonus at 100% + group of 5+ bonus ... does anyone know how the cap works and what exactly is the max cap of EXP you can stack up ?

I did try and search some on here, but didn't see it.

Thanks for any help.

Lesson of the Devoted and xp potions don't stack, but I think everything else does.

Server Bonus (+100%) + potion/LotD (+100%)+ grouping bonus (+20%-80% & division bonus at 6 members) + Fellowship Vitality (300% toward AAexp or 500% toward exp)

I'm not sure how hot zone bonuses factor in, they might be lumped under server bonus.

There is a cap on how much exp you can earn from a kill, though. If all going to AA, you can't earn more than 5AA (at least this seems to be what I have observed). For instance, if I am killing in Fight Fire and I am using up Fellowship Vitality, adding the Double exp bonus maxes me out at 5AA per kill. If I pop LOTD, it is still capped at 5, so I don't bother to pop it until the fellowship vitality is used up.

I wonder what the rationale for capping AA exp per kill actually is.... doesn't make much sense, especially when you consider regular exp isn't capped.

They started capping AA near end of EoK iirc, giants used to give about 8aa after a patch 5aa. At that time they were still a pita to kill.

Not so sure that regular xp is not capped as I do not have before / after memories (all toons were doing AA at that point)

Not to necrotize, but any change to this known to date? Not the aa cap but regular? I assume there's no cap because low low levels can get 20% in a kill in tutorial so capping it would be harder to code.

Question - Experience Bonuses - what is max total cap - anyone know ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back