• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Experience Bonuses - what is max total cap - anyone know ?

RedCents
235¢
So with server bonus at 100% + say LoTD bonus at 100% + group of 5+ bonus ... does anyone know how the cap works and what exactly is the max cap of EXP you can stack up ?

I did try and search some on here, but didn't see it.

Thanks for any help.

RedCents
9,185¢
Lesson of the Devoted and xp potions don't stack, but I think everything else does.

Server Bonus (+100%) + potion/LotD (+100%)+ grouping bonus (+20%-80% & division bonus at 6 members) + Fellowship Vitality (300% toward AAexp or 500% toward exp)

I'm not sure how hot zone bonuses factor in, they might be lumped under server bonus.

RedCents
2,408¢
There is a cap on how much exp you can earn from a kill, though. If all going to AA, you can't earn more than 5AA (at least this seems to be what I have observed). For instance, if I am killing in Fight Fire and I am using up Fellowship Vitality, adding the Double exp bonus maxes me out at 5AA per kill. If I pop LOTD, it is still capped at 5, so I don't bother to pop it until the fellowship vitality is used up.

RedCents
7,942¢
I wonder what the rationale for capping AA exp per kill actually is.... doesn't make much sense, especially when you consider regular exp isn't capped.

RedCents
1,177¢
They started capping AA near end of EoK iirc, giants used to give about 8aa after a patch 5aa. At that time they were still a pita to kill.

Not so sure that regular xp is not capped as I do not have before / after memories (all toons were doing AA at that point)