• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - everquest wont load past sever select when mq2 is running what am i doing wrong ? (1 Viewer)

Nedus

RedCents
68¢
as the title says i downlaoded mq2 and redguides launcher and purchased mq2eskay but when mq2 is loaded and i try to start everquest it goes back and crashes after i select server .
i have also tried loading it after eq was loaded in but it freezes andcrashes when i do this .

ok after remoting-in for the past few hours I have figured out the issue.

it was an eqclient issue causing mq2nav, mq2moveutils and mq2melee to crash

@dannuic had the awesome idea to check keybinds and i was able to demonstrate that backslash being assigned as a keypress to autorun was causing the issue.

removed that and no more crash.

@Nedus do you have an azerty keyboard by chance? french canadian keyboard?

That's some amazing work troubleshooting to find that issue. I've used key bindings to the backslash key for years without any issues. Mostly for hot button multi-binding though. Never tried the autorun function before!

Problem - everquest wont load past sever select when mq2 is running what am i doing wrong ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back