• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

EverQuest: Anniversary Edition (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
You can get it from Gamestop this week 50% off, so you can buy the box set for $10 a piece. I got 3 this week and I think I am going to start another account. Great deal, Gamestop said they are doing it on the games they aren't going to carry anymore.

Get out, word is the deal ends Saturday.

By the way, EB games took their stickers off their games, but Gamestop is still carrying theirs.

Bummer I just called around and none of the EB or Gamestop locations in my area have copies left. Would have liked to pick three more copies myself.

Sorry about that guys, I might just be too late. Thought I might be able to save some people some cash. $$$

I will keep them in mind and check in there from time to time.

They had lots of EQII games

Last edited:
With EB games and Gamestop both stores recieved one shipment of EQ Anniversary edition. They could not order more. The only way that they would get more is if it got shipped to them. Which from what I found out from a friend doesn't normally happen.

Best Buy's online store is offering the Aniversary Edition for 20.00 and they provide you they key and allow you to digital download the cd's if you need them. Just make sure you copy the key and put it on your account. Have gotten 3 keys this way, very nice an instant. No waiting for a store to get the sets or ship times.

Anthrax

Last edited:
That is a very quick and easy way to get your key then and there. However, the big benefit I was looking for was price. Thanks for the heads up though Anthrax. I'll be doing that instead of going down to Fry's next time. ;)

Sometimes if you go into Gamestop or EBGames, they have the boxes sitting out with the Account Key in the box still and you can just jot it down and load it into your account and screw over the next guy. Sometimes they take them off and put them on the CD's and take the CD's out obviously. Just something to keep your eyes opened for.

EverQuest: Anniversary Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back