• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - EQUI_GroupWindow file (1 Viewer)

Psy

I run with scissors,break crayons,and eat paste
RedCents
16,076¢
Noob question here for those with coding experience. In the Group Window file there is a section close to the bottom that reads;

<Screen item="GroupWindow">
<ScreenID />
<RelativePosition>false</RelativePosition>
<Location>
<X>200</X>
<Y>200</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>254</CX>
<CY>213</CY>

Is the size section where I can adjust the height and width? If so, how would make the window slightly longer so the "follow me", "come to me" etc are always displayed upon logging in so I do not have to change it manually for 6 toons each time? I'm using a custom UI and resizing and closing does not save it, so I'm sure I have to edit the window manually. Obviously, I'm not very knowledgeable about coding, so I greatly appreciate any advice from those of you that are.

Thanks!

Solution
Ok, so looking at your ui, I see the entry below in that section;

<CY>293</CY>

Changing mine from 213 to 293 would make it longer?

EDIT - 253 did it perfectly. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction as always Sic! This is for the Sparxx UI btw.
Noob question here for those with coding experience. In the Group Window file there is a section close to the bottom that reads;

<Screen item="GroupWindow">
<ScreenID />
<RelativePosition>false</RelativePosition>
<Location>
<X>200</X>
<Y>200</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>254</CX>
<CY>213</CY>

Is the size section where I can adjust the height and width? If so, how would make the window slightly longer so the "follow me", "come to me" etc are always displayed upon logging in so I do not have to change it manually for 6 toons each time? I'm using a custom UI and resizing and closing does not save it, so I'm sure I have to edit the window manually. Obviously, I'm not very knowledgeable about coding, so I greatly appreciate any advice from those of you that are.

Thanks!
you do, if your group window isn't actually large enough to fit the buttons, you need to resize it to accommodate them. that's what i did with the kaen/sic zliz ui

Ok, so looking at your ui, I see the entry below in that section;

<CY>293</CY>

Changing mine from 213 to 293 would make it longer?

EDIT - 253 did it perfectly. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction as always Sic! This is for the Sparxx UI btw.

Last edited:
Solution
Tech - EQUI_GroupWindow file

Users who are viewing this thread

Back