• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - EQ's Expansion 2023 - Laurion's Song Live 12-5-2023 - Patch notes inside (1 Viewer)

this isn't even cookie cutter - it is like the leftovers on the outside of the dough when you use a cookie cutter
@Sic nobody cares about the dough and the cookie cutter.

Baking Pop Tv GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Either give me cookies or the bowl and mixing spoon for the batter so we can lick them.

Last edited:
Alt Personae are really silly - but just considered one viable usage I could see using myself.

Remake my Bazaar "alt" as an alt persona and still be on as your main + same name when selling in bazaar. Personally my baz mule doesn't really use bank space, so all good there.
Or I guess when you make a Level 1 Gnome for those silly Nekkid Gnome Races... anything like that, you can still be on as "Yourself" for chats, friend lists, etc.

Doesn't begin to justify the cluster of the concept - but I'm at least trying to see how to use features. (I still don't use Dragon Hoard...)

I fully expect that people will have Cleric, Shaman, Druid, Enchanter as their personas, just so that they can avoid the buff begging.
I do wonder how this will work with FTP since they only get 2 character slots total
You cant buff yourself so you may have a char thatjust swaps to all the chars for buffs but its the same amount of work as making playable buff alts already

Next in line for f2p is ToL and that's usually in summer, around June I think. Someone said the ToV aa's should become autogranted today though.
The TOV AA's were autogranted on test server.

Funny on test when I went to create an alternate persona I got the warning message it could "break" my character....

Heroes are Forged : This is pita boxing, but it is doable. Minimum 3 toons though due to the clickie mechanics.
Also having a pet class to follow lich around and to destroy the egg_sacs.

Final Fugue: This is very easy, as long as you have a stun class (cle, dru, ench, nec, pal). Can be soloed by a necro.

This one's easier if you ignore most of the mechanics. You can ignore the egg sacks and just kill a few extra trash adds, save burns for lich and remove him the minute he goes active, then slow kite the final guy around to keep your boxes out of the DT AoE aura. The aura moves, but only very slowly toward the boss.

I’ve been on vacation and haven’t had a chance to play the new expac. How have you guys found the new melee weapon ratios? Has there been that big of a jump in dps? The ratios look pretty crazy.

How are the new wizard buffs working out? Are they kicking butt these days or just more of the same?

I’ve been on vacation and haven’t had a chance to play the new expac. How have you guys found the new melee weapon ratios? Has there been that big of a jump in dps? The ratios look pretty crazy.

How are the new wizard buffs working out? Are they kicking butt these days or just more of the same?
I have an answer at least for Rangers, the new non-prestige bow does have a better ratio than the Tradeskill Raid bow, but the damage output is a little lower.

News - EQ's Expansion 2023 - Laurion's Song Live 12-5-2023 - Patch notes inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back