• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Eqbc Task Window (1 Viewer)

I have EQ2AutoAccept running, enabled, and groupmates added to allowed list, but when I say the right phrase to the NPC it brings up the task window, and nothing happens. It won't auto accept the task at all. Does it only work if you manually accept the task on one character and then the autoaccept kicks in if you need to /taskadd others? I've also tried doing the /notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd command too, but still the task window stays up waiting for me to click Accept.

I have EQ2AutoAccept running, enabled, and groupmates added to allowed list, but when I say the right phrase to the NPC it brings up the task window, and nothing happens. It won't auto accept the task at all. Does it only work if you manually accept the task on one character and then the autoaccept kicks in if you need to /taskadd others? I've also tried doing the /notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd command too, but still the task window stays up waiting for me to click Accept.

Did you go into the .ini and enable all the various “yes” things? There are .ini entries for separate dialogue boxes like group, raid, expedition, task, TL, trades, etc.

Question - Eqbc Task Window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back