• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - eq support (1 Viewer)

RedCents
44¢
I'm having issues with an account all of a sudden last Thursday, December 10 i could no longer log into one of my accounts. so on Friday i submitted a support ticket to EQ. I have not heard anything back and i've made to additions to the original request since. This seems a bit out of the ordinary, anyone else have this much of an issue getting the eq team to respond? My first thought was maybe they are not open on the weekend or may them being bought recently has something to do with the slow response time. and suggestions or advice with this matter would be great.

I'm having issues with an account all of a sudden last Thursday, December 10 i could no longer log into one of my accounts. so on Friday i submitted a support ticket to EQ. I have not heard anything back and i've made to additions to the original request since. This seems a bit out of the ordinary, anyone else have this much of an issue getting the eq team to respond? My first thought was maybe they are not open on the weekend or may them being bought recently has something to do with the slow response time. and suggestions or advice with this matter would be great.
I would just follow up - I know they had a TON of issues over this last week and weekend.

they *DID* have account issues with accounts that had a special character in the login name (ya know, the issue they previously fixed heh).

I would just keep following up with them - maybe ask on official discord

Hey,

It took a solid 7-10 days for them to get back to me last time. I have a Canadian account which I am currently locked out of due an SMS verification issue.

Really sucks because that was the account I stored my spare KR on!

Double check you've not been flagged to confirm your email, from what I've been told, if you get suspected of boxing using 'illegal' software they now flag you so you have to confirm the email for the account, apparently they super pissy about accounts being leveled, equipped and sold, so they think that flagging to confirm an email stops this... LOL

I petitionned some weeks ago and all their answer were directly in my "removed email" Sorry for my english i have no idea about the name in english but it goes directly in trash email. Take a look inside.

Problem - eq support

Users who are viewing this thread

Back