• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Epics (1 Viewer)

morlucius

RedCents
522¢
You know there are some that are just way worth getting still right. Now when it comes to Cleric for the love of god DB can we please fix some of the spawns... Still to this day for me is one of the worse epics to do.

Epics Worth Getting
Zerker
SK
Cleric
Bard
Shaman
Necro
Cleric

is any of you know more that are useful let me know these so far is what I think are.

I would have to agree that the rogue has to be the worst epics.

None of you have obviously tried to get to isle 7 in PoSky on your own OR camped Quillmane. The Mage epic 1.0 caused me to quit EQ for nearly a year.

I still use my cleric and bards 2.0 as part of my normal rotations and cool downs. The cleric 1.0 I feel is only useful if you are out of mana and or on raid rez detail as the Blessing of Resurrection AA has significantly reduced its usefulness. For the bard I use the 2.0 pretty much on CD while in combat and I feel that getting a symphony of battle clicky is just as necessary. This is just my humble opinion but I found the Rapier of Somber Notes to be much easier to get then going through the PoTime raid.

The cleric 1.0 macro is done, but I'm still debugging and streamlining it. I've run 4 clerics through so far, fixing things each time, I'm hoping I'll have the bugs mostly taken care of before I run out of clerics in 3 more runs or I might have to start borrowing.

As for usefulness, I agree with Killer to some degree. There are use cases though, where the stick is still handy, as it has zero refresh, and zero mana requirements. The AA is definitely an offset though. I did this one, as I knew the quest, having run clerics through it before, and I felt that it had usefulness still, besides, I had lots of clerics to test it with! Now that I've got some strategy to building the mac I'll perhaps consider some of the others that I need, further refining as I go. It was a fairly grueling process, as it took me 2 months to get this one complete to the point it is now.

Last edited:
I had completely forgot about the symphony of battle clicky for my bard.. As of today, in 2 1/2 weeks i have got 9 toons to 105, got bard clicky, and cleric 1.0/1.5, Bard 1.5, and 3 Sk 1.5's.. not a bad few weeks back to the game and a new box crew

Toast - Epics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back