• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EoK - Box Raiding (1 Viewer)

sl00tx

RedCents
294¢
Anyone Raid equipped with a box squad that has done EoK raid mobs? - Wondering if my box crew can take on say old seb raid zone.... All 115 - Tank is 400k buffed, any thoughts? Think i have 9-10 toons, 1 sham, 1 cleric, 1 chanter, 1 bard, rest zerker dps.

Any EoK lvl raid would be out of reach for 10 toons, Seb HH raid is a pain due to mechanics, unless you have some godly dps then maybe droga, i forget if he hp locks if you dont kill the priests that spawn on the platform. Maybe TBM vim and vigor, if you can get the adds down every time.

I don't know - without warp it was hard for any raids with a box now - I had 16 on FV - I was full Raid T3 on my tank and dps and without having a toon doing the emotes and clicks all raids where just shit - I do corrupted temple raid on FV and make about 5-8mil pp on the drops, but its a long ass raid, not really worth the $$ - But IT's best to find a few boxing buddies.

Question - EoK - Box Raiding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back