• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EoK - Box Raiding (1 Viewer)

RedCents
224¢
Anyone Raid equipped with a box squad that has done EoK raid mobs? - Wondering if my box crew can take on say old seb raid zone.... All 115 - Tank is 400k buffed, any thoughts? Think i have 9-10 toons, 1 sham, 1 cleric, 1 chanter, 1 bard, rest zerker dps.

RedCents
276¢
Any EoK lvl raid would be out of reach for 10 toons, Seb HH raid is a pain due to mechanics, unless you have some godly dps then maybe droga, i forget if he hp locks if you dont kill the priests that spawn on the platform. Maybe TBM vim and vigor, if you can get the adds down every time.

RedCents
1,144¢
TDS Arx Mentis - #1 is tricky, rest is doable. Thereafter, subsequent expansions - not possible imo. Stuff beforehand in CoTF and RoF is easily 1 groupable

RedCents
224¢
I don't know - without warp it was hard for any raids with a box now - I had 16 on FV - I was full Raid T3 on my tank and dps and without having a toon doing the emotes and clicks all raids where just shit - I do corrupted temple raid on FV and make about 5-8mil pp on the drops, but its a long ass raid, not really worth the $$ - But IT's best to find a few boxing buddies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)