• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Entropy Setup Guide

Guide - Entropy Setup Guide (1 Viewer)

thank you, it's long overdue for me to take exspes' work for a spin and this will help.

It would be great if there was a forum and resource section for exported entropy classes here on RG :)

Too bad I am getting crushed at work at the moment... I'd love to continue learning Entropy. Once you get the hang of it, it's a great system. I'll be back soon!

These setup instructions are longer than Exspes explaining his Flat Earth theories.
They are so long I had to convert them into a movie just to read them. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Words are flying off into space too fast. Need a telescope to read them. Don't think they will repoint Hubble for this.

Excited to get on board with this macro, I have lots of hopes for cc especially bard and of course chanter
A lot of people use shaman as main healer, looking forward to using squalls w gift (twincast procs)
I have used MQ for yrs but never really got a rogue to work well for me, maybe this will change :)
is there a good spot to look at class set ups
so far I'm exploring using /-h and seeing where i can go from there

Ill go look in Discord for samples, its more to give me a start once I know a few things I can expand on that

Guide - Entropy Setup Guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back