• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Macro - Endless Mana for MQ2Mage (1 Viewer) 1.9

RedCents
1,990¢
num1pkfutura submitted a new resource:

Endless Mana for MQ2Mage - Mana!!!

This macro is designed to get your mana back up to full in a very short period of time even while in combat.

Requirements:
Plugins: MQ2Mage & MQ2React
Level: 115 for Monster Summoning XIII or adjust spell to highest rank you have.
Item: Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth or you will need to adjust macro to mem reclaim energy as well.

See instructions for setup.

Special thanks to kaen01 for helping me tweak it.

Read more about this resource...

I can look into it however I need to make sure if doesnt mess up anything. Honestly the reason I havent done it yet is that its such a simple change on the user's end AND it takes about 15 min of farming fear to get an earth one. I have it on multiple mages already.

I can look into it however I need to make sure if doesnt mess up anything. Honestly the reason I havent done it yet is that its such a simple change on the user's end AND it takes about 15 min of farming fear to get an earth one. I have it on multiple mages already.

Yeah not sure how to stop the overwrite of the modification if you update the macro. I can just go farm the other rod. 😁

Pure witchcraft, awesome macro. I’m not sure I understand why you get more mana back unsummoning the pet but it definitely works. 5 stars would use again!!!

So get the earth one no problem. Do you have to have earth pet out?

The macro indicates it summons the latest version of Monster Summoning available in the game (and that you need to adjust the macro to whatever latest version you have available). I have a macro in the works that makes a determination to use the latest version of a spell line available. I might see about modifying this to use that and hand it off to num1.

My version is fairly basic. It assumes your using the water pet as its the highest dps and the highest version of monster summoning out. I would assume if your using and earth pet its for tanking purposes at which point you wouldnt want to store him to get mana up anyhow.

My version is fairly basic. It assumes your using the water pet as its the highest dps and the highest version of monster summoning out. I would assume if your using and earth pet its for tanking purposes at which point you wouldnt want to store him to get mana up anyhow.

I think the question was prompted by the use of the Earth staff (and an underlying belief it only worked on reclaiming energy from earth pets). But that's just a guess on my part.

So sometimes I noticed that it will still get stuck on paused. I added an additional react to fix the issue should any of you wish to use it.

YAML:
MageStuck:
    action: >-
      /multiline ; /timed 10 /useitem Staff of Elemental Mastery; /timed
      20 /alt act 176; /timed 60 /mag pause 0
    condition: >-
      ${Me.Pet.Class.Name.Equal[Warrior]} && ${CWTN.Paused} && ${Me.PctMana}
      == 100 && ${Select[${CWTN.Mode},Tank,SicTank.HunterTank,PullerTank]}
      == 0

I've expanded this to account for Mages leveling 115 -> 120. Since neither MS XIV nor Gather Vigor are available until 120, those mages below still need MS XIII and Gather Potency. I've also encountered issues getting the MS spell to load (sometimes it won't and I have to do it manually). Lastly, I've also added all the elemental staffs and it'll use the first one it finds in inventory. There's a few other changes, but those should be seen as more of a cleanup. Sharing in case anyone else is interested. And num1 can take them to use going forward. Much of the additions are taken from other macros I use, so I can't claim credit for the basic ideas behind them. Just the tweaks for this particular usage.

Attachments

• MM.mac
    12.7 KB · Views: 38
I've expanded this to account for Mages leveling 115 -> 120. Since neither MS XIV nor Gather Vigor are available until 120, those mages below still need MS XIII and Gather Potency. I've also encountered issues getting the MS spell to load (sometimes it won't and I have to do it manually). Lastly, I've also added all the elemental staffs and it'll use the first one it finds in inventory. There's a few other changes, but those should be seen as more of a cleanup. Sharing in case anyone else is interested. And num1 can take them to use going forward. Much of the additions are taken from other macros I use, so I can't claim credit for the basic ideas behind them. Just the tweaks for this particular usage.
I'll look through changes. Thanks for share.

My Lua version. There is an issue if the "Gather" spell isn't available. Put in your lua folder. Extract into that folder (a couple files are put into lib).

Attachments

• MM.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 34
@rouneq: I would like to be able to define a low mana value and the Lua to run in a loop, which, when this treshhold is reached, automatic starts the process of recreating mana.
Would that be possible?

Last edited:
Macro - Endless Mana for MQ2Mage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back