• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Endless Cauldron upgrade? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
450¢
I am curious, I have been using the lv 83 endless cauldron on my mage and summoning endless garbage. Is there an upgrade to this I have somehow missed?
Thx

sweet. thank you so much. Figures the one mage i have thats 120 doesnt have nos yet lol. guess i gotta grab it on a baby mage . lv that up quickly
lookign forward to this. its actually the em item i wanted it for specifically heh

I sell most everything tradeable that my mage summons. On the 83 those Bulwark of Many Portals sell very well, depending on server (and they make nice looking house shutters if your into housing) and higher summoning cauldrons have other items like the tea and apples. So one man's garbage is
another man's treasure ;)

10% Chance to summon 2 Summoned: Nightblade (pet weapons)
8% Chance to summon Summoned: Shir Berenj (food)
8% Chance to summon Summoned: Nepeta Mint Tea (drink)
8% Chance to summon Summoned: Darkshine Staff (WIZ MAG clicky)
8% Chance to summon Summoned: Sahdi's Emblem of the Enhanced Minion (Enhanced Minion XXV buff)
8% Chance to summon Solus' Polished Gemstone (level 100+ HEAD SHOULDERS augmentation)
8% Chance to summon Solus' Burnished Gemstone (level 100+ LEGS FEET augmentation)
8% Chance to summon Solus' Marquise-Cut Gemstone (level 100+ SECONDARY augmentation)
8% Chance to summon Summoned: Kotahl's Tonic of Healing (heals for 4 ticks)
8% Chance to summon Summoned: Kotahl's Tonic of Clarity (restores mana for 4 ticks)
8% Chance to summon Summoned: Kotahl's Tonic of Refreshment (restores endurance for 4 ticks)
10% Chance to fail and summon Crystallized Sulfur

Question - Endless Cauldron upgrade?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back