• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Emergency Patch (1 Viewer)

RaidNazi

RedCents
Just got "All servers coming down in 10 mins for emergency patch.

broadcast by our favorite friend Olihin

Motherfuckers!

Yeah, hope the don't touch eqgame. Wonder what the huge exploit was they had to patch immediately. LOL

Anthrax

last rumor I heard was that fabled loot was dropping from normal con versions of fabled targets

i.e. lvl 60-65 fabled mob dropping 350hp/mana crap, etc..

just speculation, nfc really

Fabled stuff was tradeable. I think that may have been part of the issue and fabled mobs were not tuned up. Ie quite easy.

Yea, make sure you /reported... I reported my Anguish Bp , Frostcryp hammer, Couple of VT drops Fabled, and a few others anyone else ? laff

lots of stuff from what i understand, augable augs, droppable fabled loot and gimp VT falbled dropping almost tss quality loot.

Saw alot of Fabled Loot that has no NO DROP Stamp :-)

Fabled Augs with AC 10 and 60 HP got a Aug 7 Slot. Soyou was able to use 2 Augs on one Item :-)

Vexthal mobs got 400+ HP Loot. And they was killed from 10 to 15 Players.

Nice Fabled Tuning.

Whats amazing is they have 1 year to celebrate the "anniversary" and they show such incompetence. /boggle. You would think an "anniversary" time would be a time of pride for them.

If they roll back, which they pretty much have to do, then next comes the stupid oh were sorry here's your boobie prize double exp weekend sillyness. Keep your freaking boobie prize and do your damn job!

What happened to the time when ppl took pride in there work?

devastator said:
Whats amazing is they have 1 year to celebrate the "anniversary" and they show such incompetence. /boggle. You would think an "anniversary" time would be a time of pride for them.

If they roll back, which they pretty much have to do, then next comes the stupid oh were sorry here's your boobie prize double exp weekend sillyness. Keep your freaking boobie prize and do your damn job!

What happened to the time when ppl took pride in there work?

What better way to commemorate so many years of this sort of (in)competence?

Emergency Patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back