• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Emergency Maintenance @ 22:31:36 on Bristlebane (1 Viewer)

From Discord:

Unscheduled Server Downtime:

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 10:30 p.m. PST for an unscheduled downtime. Downtime is expected to last approximately 2 hours.

anyone with much experience in stuff like this got an estimate on how long it'll take for mq to be recompiled after this 2 hour unscheduled downtime? i'm not super experience, but i'm thinking at least 9-10 hours? anyone got a better guestimation? wondering if i should stay up or try to sleep

Yeah, +1 for sleep. Who knows if they do another patch, extend it, or what. The MQ devs are also human and sleep too. So may not be available quickly even in the event it's 2 and done.

Looks like the emergency maintenance was for a minor thing that could have totally waited...

December 5, 2023

*** Miscellaneous ***

- Corrected an issue with corpses not properly resurrecting.

- The EverQuest Team

Lol, and this is why I wait a week before playing a new expansion release. Lots of patches, rollbacks, and also usually lots more GM/Dev eyes looking at stuff. Best to wait for the dust to settle :)

Discussion - Emergency Maintenance @ 22:31:36 on Bristlebane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back